We would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who contributed to our Health Week event – whether that was donating money or taking part in our rowing and eating/drinking challneges.
We raised a brilliant £291.08 for the British Heart Foundation. A great amount for a college that is charitable throughout the year.
Below are the top students and staff that completed the furthest distance (in metres) during their 5 minute row. Prizes to follow:
- Andrew Farrimond (1410 metres)
- Chris Reddy (1375 metres)
- Bryn Jones (1370 metres)
- Sarah Kirk (1089 metres)
- Lauren Sherriff (1033 metres)
- Alekis Valentine (1427 metres)
- Luke Nicholls (1404 metres)
- Matt Greenwood (1375 metres)
- Kasandra Amanowska (1246 metres)
- Izzy Whiteley (1159 metres)
- Lauren Hughen (1077 metres)
Rochdale Sixth Form College is the founding institution of the Altus Education Partnership.