We are are celebrating our best ever A Level results, after achieving a 99% pass rate! Our results are above national average for the fifth year running.
100% of students holding an offer for Oxbridge, Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine successfully secured their place, whilst STEM subjects achieved a 99% pass rate.
Our Principal, Julian Appleyard, OBE said: “I am delighted to see that this years A Level results are the best that the college has ever attained which is a fantastic achievement as the standard is always extremely high. I would like to thank all the students, parents and staff for their hard work and dedication over the past two years. We are very proud of each and every one of our students so well done.”
Year 12 students have also achieved fantastic results at which bodes very well for their A-Level results in 2017.
- 99% pass rate at A-Level, our best ever A-Level results!
- 52% of students achieved high grades (A* - B)
- 99% pass rate in STEM subjects
- 100% pass rate in the EPQ with all students achieving high grades and 50% achieving A*
- 100% of students holding an offer for Oxbridge, Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine successfully secured their place